COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
This website only collects and stores the following types of information:
- Voluntarily provided information furnished via The Escape Unit’s online survey and/or The Escape Unit’s contact form which may include your name, address, email address, etc.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
This site does not store or collect credit card or payment information or any other personal information except that which is voluntarily provided via The Escape Unit’s online contact form and/or online survey. Payment processing and emailing lists are serviced through third parties and The Escape Unit is not liable or responsible for any such services and your use of any such services might be subject to terms and conditions imposed by any such service provider.
This site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of contact forms and/or surveys. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.The Escape Unit does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer/participants lists and/or names and/or any other information collected on this website to any third parties.
This site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of contact forms and/or surveys. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
The Escape Unit does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer/participants lists and/or names and/or any other information collected on this website to any third parties.
The Escape Unit may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required to:
- Conform to decrees, laws and/or statues or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon The Escape Unit and/or its website.
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of The Escape Unit, and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.EscapeUnit.com and/or the general public.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All customers who have opted to participate in The Escape Unit emailing list have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communication by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe, you should follow the link and related instructions contained in each email sent in connection with our emailing list.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Escape Unit shall endeavor to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information under its control.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users occur over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS